Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Every Thursday will be a thoughtful or thankful post! It could be a quote I like, a little tidbit of wisdom I learned that week, or something I'm particularly thankful for that week. Whatever I share, it's my hope that it will be inspiring. Something that makes me want to be a better person.

A dear friend of mine shared this particular message with me several months ago and it was one of the reasons I gained the courage to start Love Sweet Love! I just recently saw the video floating around bloggy world and wanted to share it for my first Thoughtful Thursday since it's part of the reason I'm here. I love this message that everyone, ANYone, can CREATE.


Have a beautiful day today! Go CREATE something beautiful-even if it's just a SmIlE! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Isa said...

Hi! Do you believe in coincidence? Go check my blog, it's my second week for the give thanks thursday challenge:)

Ahaha!
Love it!
Kiss

Chef in Training said...

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing! I am so happy I stumbled across your blog! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me too! thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Thank you for sharing something that inspires you! I enjoyed it too :)

Unknown said...

louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, burberry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, tory burch outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, nike free, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, replica watches, chanel handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp, uggs on sale, kate spade outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet

deraz said...

النجم
شركات صبغ فى عجمان
صباغ رخيص فى عجمان