Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Funnies!

Haaaaappppyyyy FRIDAY!!! I thought I'd kick the weekend off for you with another round of Friday Funnies to get you off on the right foot on this beautiful FIRST day of FALL! So grab a treat, take a seat and get ready to...


Enjoy my friends! (all pics can be found on my Have a Laugh pinboard on pinterest!)

















Now go have a good day and laugh a little will ya!!! Who knows WHAT ill's you'll cure :)

I'm so excited to put my Halloween stuff up I can barely stand it and my kids are BEGGING me to do so, so I think this weekend it's all going up cause I just can't wait any longer! Pictures, tutorials, ideas, yummy treats and more coming soon!

1 comment:

Brit said...

Thanks for the good laughs!! This kicks off my weekend perfectly! Happy Friday :)
Brit